4th of July Scripps Ranch 2 Mile Fun Run
There is no additional surcharge for registering online.
|Register by 5/31:||$15.00|
|Register between 6/1 – 6/24:||$20.00|
|Register after 6/24:||$25.00|
Presented by the Scripps Ranch Old Pros, the 4th of July Fun Run is for everyone! Runners and walkers will enjoy this easy event designed for all members of the family. It features an exciting downhill finish that ends in Hoyt Park, where you can watch the Scripps Ranch Parade later that morning. The Fun Run is a community favorite!
- Awards and prize drawings to be held at Hoyt Park at 9:00 a.m. (run participation not required).
- Commemorative T-shirt to all registered participants at finish.
- Post-race refreshments. Picture ID required for beer garden.
Fun Run Information
You can pick-up your Fun Run Bib one of three ways:
- Day of the Race: go to the Registration Area prior to the race. The Check-in tables open at 6:00am and are are located at the intersection of Aviary and Red Cedar Drive.
- Day before the Race: you can pick up your bib at Hoyt Park on July 3rd between 3:00pm and 6:00pm.
- Mail: we’ll mail your bib and run packet directly to you for an additional $2.00 (if you register by 6/15/13)
Please wear your bib on the front of your shirt or shorts at all times during the race. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the course. Keep your bib with you after you run as it provides access to many post-race amenities and is needed to receive your commemorative t-shirt.
Parking & Shuttles
The primary parking lot is the Vons Shopping Center on the corner of Scripps Ranch Blvd. and Aviary Dr. Shuttle vans will transport participants from this lot to the start area between 6:00am-6:50am.
Overflow parking is available on Meanley Dr. and Hoyt Park Dr.
The Check-in tables open at 6:00am and are are located at the intersection of Aviary and Red Cedar Drive.
The Fun Run starts at 7:07am on July 4th, 2013.
The Start Line is in front of Miramar Ranch Elementary School on Red Cedar Drive.
The Fun Run finishes on the street adjacent to Hoyt Park.
You can pick up your commemorative t-shirt after you run, or you can pick it up at the day before the race at Hoyt Park on July 3rd between 3:00pm and 6:00pm.. You must present your bib to receive a t-shirt, no exceptions. Additional Old Pros logo items can be purchased for a modest fee. Contact us if you are unable to pick up your t-shirt after the run. (Save your bib!)
Strollers and Pets
- Strollers are allowed on the race course. Please start towards the back of the starting line so you won’t impede the other runners.
- Pets are not allowed on the race course.